How to get most from this website :
Before moving ahead and checking various sections of this website, we at Advait Group request you to go through below details to understand the objective behind creation of this website, how to use various sections and what are you going to benefit from them.
Spiritual Traditions and Maharashtra Region:
Maharashtra state from India is such a blessed region that no other region in the world has seen such a rich lineage of different spiritual traditions. The saints from Maharashtra not only experienced the bliss but the expression of that bliss is captured by the near and dear one of them in the form of verses in native Marathi language. It is preserved in the form of literature from generations to generations and it is showing light to spiritual seekers and guiding them to get enlightened.
Language of Expression:
The poetic expression of these saints is captured in Marathi language and there is difficulty in translating these expressions from Marathi to English or any other commonly speaking language in the world as there are no proper matching words to express the exact meaning of these words. The same problem comes whenever the Eastern Philosophies are translated in Western Languages.
Here at Advait Group, we are making different sections in two languages. The English part of the website will help to explain various aspects to Global Audience and the Marathi part of website will help to explain our work on these literature in Marathi Language.
We will also try to explain various verses of these saints in English language on our Blog section to reach to broader audience in the world.
Design of Website:
We have following sections for various activities
1. Spiritual Projects: This section covers the Spiritual Projects executed by Advait Group. These projects are in Marathi language and interested people can download these projects from respective sections for free. These projects are normally used by Scholars and Speakers who are doing research on these literature.
2. Parichay Pustika: This section covers the introductory books or booklets on Spiritual Project to give glimpse of project and to get fare idea of what is covered in respective project.
3. Upcoming Projects: This section covers the upcoming project by Advait Group.
4. Gallery: It shows the glimpse of activities by Advait Group
5. Blog: This section covers the blog by various scholars in both English and Marathi languages. You are encouraged to read the blogs to understand the views of scholars on various saint literature and then provide your comments below it.
6. Feedback: This section covers the feedback by various people who have already visited site and would like to express their views on website content and spiritual projects.
Other features of Website:
1. Each web page contents facility of social sharing and you can share the page links on various social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Whatsapp so other likeminded people can check it and get benefited.
2. We also have facility of newsletter subscribe so people can join it and get newsletter on update from our side time to time
We have also provided links to useful websites so you can go to websites of different traditions and institutes.
Finally, about Advait Group:
We have dedicated team of people, working on providing analysis on Spiritual Literature to aspiring people who can walk on footsteps of holy beings and get benefited.
We hope that you will enjoy your journey with us at Advait Group website and get enriching experience.
Ram Krishna Hari !!!
He Geetasagar Tarang
He Shabd Ratnanche Sagar
Te He Mantrarahasya Geeta
To Vagyadhnu Mhanije
Nachu Kirtanache Rangi
Aaisi Nanavarne Rupadi
Tuka Zalase Kalas